Airlines (full service and budget categories) | Automotive (Sedans, Luxury sedans, 4WDs, Luxury SUVs, tyres, motor bikes) | Banking (Mainstream banking, Islamic Banking) | NBFCs | Insurance Cos | Investment Cos | Money Exchanges | Retail (Hypermarket, Supermarket, Departmental store, Malls, electronics retailer) | Healthcare (Hospitals, dental and eye centres, dermatology centres), | F&B (Drinking water, food products, soft drinks) | Telecom | Paints | Interior accessories | Construction | Hospitality (Luxury and business) | MICE venues | Real Estate | Office equipment | IT equipment | Services.
- The Awards ceremony will be covered by Muscat Daily on the front page.
- An interview with the CEO of your company (or official spokesperson) will be featured in Muscat Daily following the awards function.
- A one minute video interview with the CEO of your company (or a senior company official) talking about how your branding sets you apart in the market, will be posted online at www.muscatdaily.com and also on Muscat Daily's Facebook and Twitter accounts. We will share this video with your own promotional use.
- A congratulations advertisement (to be published in Muscat Daily) will include all winners in the different categories.
- You are entitled to use Oman’s Most Trusted Brand logo for a year in your banners, advertisements or any other publicity material.
- A two minute promotional video featuring the award winners will be uploaded onto Muscat Daily’s website for a month.
- The Awards ceremony will be covered by TheWeek as its front page story and in theweek’s popular ‘in-Town’ section.
- Relevant statistics pertaining to your sector including perceptions of trust about your closest competitors will be shared with you.
- Enhanced support can be counted on for events, PRs and other general coverage in Muscat Daily and theweek.
- A Certificate of Achievement (that can be framed for public display) will also be given to all the winners.
1 minute video distributed across Apex Media channels.
A table for 10 people at the Gala Awards
Company branding on event photoboard
A special supplement to feature the winners
The 2018 survey
The survey was conducted from mid-July to the end of August 2018 via ‘Surveymonkey’ which is the preferred research tool of over 98% of all Fortune 500 companies, as well as market research companies.
Voting was promoted utilising the print and online editions of Muscat Daily, theweek and on social media channels, namely, the Facebook and Twitter accounts of Muscat Daily. A direct link to participate in the voting process was also sent out to more than 27,400 subscribers of our Muscat Daily WhatsApp edition.
The survey took into consideration only Oman-based entries through an IP-based process offered by Surveymonkey.
(Meaning any attempt to vote from a non-Oman based IP address would result in the submission process not being completed or added to the database.)
The various sectors (and categories within brackets) covered included: Airlines (full service and budget categories), Automotive (Sedans, Luxury sedans, 4WDs, Luxury SUVs, tyres, motor bikes), Banking (Mainstream banking, Islamic Banking), NBFCs, Insurance Cos, Investment Cos, Money Exchanges, Retail (Hypermarket, Supermarket, Departmental store, Malls, electronics retailer) Healthcare (Hospitals, dental and eye centres, dermatology centres), F&B (Drinking water, food products, soft drinks), Telecom, Paints and Interior accessories, Construction, Hospitality (Luxury and business), MICE venues, Real Estate, Office equipment, IT equipment and services.