Overview of ‘Hospitality Champions 2021’
Tourism ranks highly in the Oman government's strategy of developing sectors that will diversify the economy and reduce the reliance on oil and gas and their related industries.
This national expansion requires a skilled and motivated workforce and in line with the targets for Omanisation, it is essential that the tourism sector can continuously attract and retain the requisite number of young Omani nationals.
Under the patronage of HH Sayyid Tarik bin Shabib bin Taimur al Said and in partnership with The National Hospitality Institute (nhi), Apex Media launched 'Hospitality Champions 2020.' This new and unique national competition, open to all Omanis working in the hospitality sector, celebrates and rewards those individuals whom excel in their roles, whilst serving as a shining example to prospective entrants to the industry.
The Key Objectives
1) Raising the overall profile of the hospitality sector in Oman and in so doing, attracting young Omanis to undertake training for a successful career in the sector.
2) Retaining them once they have graduated and been employed.
3) Providing a highly trained workforce in a critical sector that subsequently supports the government’s economic vision for the Sultanate
Headline Partner Package Benefits
1) 'Headline Partnership' branding on ALL promotional activity.
2) Exclusive editorial involvement across Apex Media's multi-media portfolio.
3) Branding opportunities at the Gala Awards in 2021. Inc:
- 30 sec corporate video x 2 screenings.
- 5 Minute speaking slot
- 2 x roll-up banners
- Presentation of an award
- Logo on event invitations, website, e-mail & WhatsApp campaigns
4) Outstanding value in respect of investment compared to the media value achieved.
5) Brand alignment with a critical national initiative in line with the 2040 Vision.