The second annual Wellbeing@work event returns to the Sheraton Oman Hotel in Muscat in November 2020.
The event provides HR & Organization leaders with the opportunity to learn from experts and their peers about the latest wellbeing developments and successes that are enhancing individual and organisational performance in companies across the world.
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Learn how multinational organisations are creating workplaces that thrive
- Leadership panel discussions informing workplace change
- Employer case studies providing the secrets to employee wellbeing success
- International experts bring best-practise from across the globe
- Invaluable networking with business and HR leaders
Organizations that prioritise workplace wellbeing out-perform their competitors and thriving workplaces are more profitable and creative so this is an essential must-attend event for those - companies who want to succeed!